Cecilio Musical Instruments 1-Year Limited Craftsmanship Warranty
Soaap Music is proud to provide high quality musical instruments at affordable prices. We are pleased to offer a 1-year limited craftsmanship warranty on Cecilio Musical Instruments branded products which applies only to products that have been purchased directly from us (VOID if sold to a 3rd party).
Soaap Music suggests that you read the warranty terms and conditions thoroughly, and invite you to contact us if you have any questions.
- Cecilio Musical Instruments' 1-year limited warranty starts from the day you receive the musical instrument(s) as recorded.
- Your order number of your purchase is the warranty reference number, you will need to provide the reference number to report any issue of the item.
- All original packaging must be retained and returned with the damaged or defective item. Any delay in reporting defective and damaged might cause the warranty to be void.
- The warranty covers all defects in workmanship. We will pay for all labor and material costs for items covered under the warranty. In the case that a repair will not resolve the problem, our company will provide you with a brand new item of the same or similar model that has equitable (or higher) value.
- Buyer is responsible for ALL SHIPPING AND HANDLING incurred if problem is reported after one week of received.
- Instrument(s) must be returned to the manufacturer's warehouse to determine the cause of problem. Our professional luthier or technician will inspect the item to determine appropriate repair or replacement.
- Recourse on repair/replacement of parts or whole is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Any repairs are carried out without our approval will NOT be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- Products that are not manufactured by Cecilio Musical Instruments
- Any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from misuse, negligence, accident, abuse, or improper operation.
- Deterioration by reason of perspiration, corrosive atmosphere, or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity.
- Normal wear and any periodic maintenance (i.e.; worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pick guards, or damage to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- Pads and felt parts
- All accessories (e.g. cases, bows, stands, etc) are not covered by warranty.
- Any customization of parts (i.e. bridge, pegs, etc.).
- Freight, handling and removal/installation costs are not covered under this warranty.
- Instrument adjustment is not covered by this warranty.
- Natural products, such as wood, cannot be guaranteed against cracking, seam separation, warping of fingerboard or chipping.